Betty Boop in ten of her classic cartoons for your enjoyment (all directed by Dave Fleischer, produced by his brother, Max Fleischer and featuring the voice of Mae Questel, who was also the voice of Olive Oyl in the "Popeye" cartoons):
- Musical Mountaineers (1939 - 6 Minutes) - Betty Boop has car trouble right in the middle of a hillbilly feud. The gun battle turns into a musical delight.
- Stop that Noise(1935 - 8 Minutes) - Betty Boop goes to the country to escape the noise of the city, but is plagued by noise of a different nature.
- Swat the Fly (1935 - 6 Minutes) - A fly invades Betty's kitchen and defies her efforts to destroy it.
- Betty Boop and the Little King (1936 - 7 Minutes) - The Little King leaves a boring opera and goes to watch Betty Boop in her vaudeville act. He soon joins the performance . . . to the distress of the queen.
- Happy You and Merry Me (1936 - 7 Minutes) - A kitten gets sick on candy in Betty Boop's kitchen and is cured with catnip by Betty, Pudgy and Pup.
- House Cleaning Blues (1937 - 6 Minutes) - Betty Boop decides to clean house, but every move is a disaster until Grampy arrives. He automates the cleaning process and then takes Betty for a ride.
- The Impractical Joker (1937 - 7 Minutes) - Betty Boop bakes a cake only to be visited by a chronic practical joker who must be set straight by Grampy.
- Betty Boop and Little Jimmy (1936 - 6 Minutes) - Betty Boop is trying to reduce with exercise when Little Jimmy accidentally puts her equipment into high gear. When he fails to find an electrician to help, he ends up rescuing Betty himself.
- Making Stars (1935 - 7 Minutes) - Betty Boop host a stage show for "future stars" - a lot of babies.
- No! No! A Thousand Times No (1935 - 7 Minutes) - Betty stars in a stage melodrama complete with hero, villain and special effects.
Black and White, 61 minutes VHS 1935-1939
Starring: Betty Boop, Mae Questel
Director: Dave Fleischer
Vendor #: HSV0103
Our Price: $9.99
Package: Printed Sleeve