Betty Boop in ten of her classic cartoons for your enjoyment (all directed by Dave Fleischer, produced by his brother, Max Fleischer and featuring the voice of Mae Questel, who was also the voice of Olive Oyl in the "Popeye" cartoons):
- Betty Boop's Crazy Inventions (1933 - 7 Minutes) - In a circus sideshow, Betty presents a set of innovative inventions, but nothing seems to work quite right.
- Betty in Blunderland (1934 - 7 Minutes) - Betty follows a rabbit through a mirror into her very special version of "Alice in Wonderland.
- Betty Boop and Grampy (1935 - 7 Minutes) - Grampy invites Betty to a party as his house - with all his marvelous inventions.
- Betty Boop with Henry (1935 - 7 Minutes) - Henry wants a puppy, so he agrees to watch Betty's pet store in exchange. The feathers fly when he accidentally lets a cage of birds escape.
- Judge for a Day (1935 - 8 Minutes) - Betty can't believe the bad manners of her fellow bus passengers. Arriving at work, she pretends to be a judge . . . for a day. Beware all public pests!
- Not Now (1936 - 7 Minutes) - Wile Betty tries to sleep, a cat sings on the back fence. Pudgy goes after the cat, but fetches a crowd instead.
- You're Not Built That Way (1936 - 7 Minutes) - Pudgy goes out to play with a bulldog and starts behaving like one, much to Betty's dismay.
- More Pep (1936 - 6 Minutes) - The cartoonist draws a Pudgy on screen as a lazy performer, but Betty Boop brings pep to the cartoon - and to Pudgy.
- My Palm Read ( 1933 - 5 Minutes) - Professor Bimbo is a fortune teller who conjures up a haunted tropical island adventure for Betty in his crystal ball.
- The Hot Air Salesman ( 1937- 6 Minutes) - Betty Boop greets super-salesman Wiffle Piffle and his fantastic variety of products, all of which seem destined for disaster.
"Due to customer demand, Hollywood Select offers its full catalog on DVD-R in a market test. This title is part of that program. This is basically the VHS version of the title in DVD format. It will be delivered in a plain case with title information on the disc . . . no frills! Titles that sell substantially eventually will be offered in a chaptered version. This test DVD-R is offered without chaptered authoring. DVD-R discs are compatible in most newer DVD players and DVD-capable computers."
Black and White, 61 minutes DVD-R 1933-1937
Starring: Betty Boop, Mae Questel
Director: Dave Fleischer
Vendor #: HSV01047
Our Price: $14.99
Package: Printed Sleeve, No Picture Available