10 episodes on 5 volumes:
- THEFT OF EXCALIBUR - The sword Excalibur is stolen by a young squire who must produce it as ransom for his kidnapped father. Merlin the Magician, Sir Lancelot and young squires-in-training must recapture the enchanted weapon.
- LADY LILITH - This beautiful but bad-tempered wench nearly bests Sir Lancelot in joyfully hilarious guises.
- FEROCIOUS FATHERS - Two elderly Lords have fought for years over a d fishing stream--that has dried up. Sir Lancelot plays matchmaker to their progeny.
- MONTAISE FAIR - Sir Lancelot must determine which of several suspects has attempted to sabotage a colorful medieval fair.
- UGLY DUCKLING - Sir Lancelot helps raise the self esteem of a plain-looking girl who goes to extremes to draw attention to herself and away from her beautiful sister.
- KNIGHT WITH THE RED PLUME - Sir Lancelot proves both his ability and his loyalty to King Arthur in this story of the first meeting of Arthur and Merlin The Magician.
- LESSER BREED - Sir Lancelot is enslaved by Vikings as he investigates reports of a sea monster that is terrorizing a village. With the help of a lovely young woman he regains his and his fellow prisoners freedom.
- RUBY OF RADNOR - Sir Lancelot must recover the Crown Jewels and the Ruby of Radnor from the evil Sir Thurston in time to their annual display to King Arthur's subjects.
- THE PRINCE OF LIMERICK - Sir Lancelot and his squire journey to Ireland where they encounter a self-styled poet, "The Prince of Limerick," who has been banished for devising an unflattering rhyme about a lord.
- WITCHES' BREW - Sir Lancelot sets out to discredit a witch who has convinced King Rolf to imprison his son.
Series Synopsis: Stories of knights and ladies fair . . . of magic and castles . . . of the days of King Arthur. Extensive research was conducted before making this series to insure the authenticity of the medieval settings. The stories were drawn from the legends of King Arthurís Court. Originally aired 1956 - 1957.
"Due to customer demand, Hollywood Select offers its full catalog on DVD-R in a market test. This title is part of that program. This is basically the VHS version of the title in DVD format. It will be delivered in a plain case with title information on the disc . . . no frills! Titles that sell substantially eventually will be offered in a chaptered version. This test DVD-R is offered without chaptered authoring. DVD-R discs are compatible in most newer DVD players and DVD-capable computers."
Black and White, DVD-R 1956-1957
Starring: William Russell, Jane Hylton
Vendor #: HSV14357:HSV14367:HSV14377:HSV14387:HSV14397
Our Price: $49.99
Package: Printed Sleeve, No Picture Available