Take a ride on the last surviving steam railroads of the Old West. These work horses of the past operate today as tourist railroads and scenic lines. Over 16 different steam engines on 10 different lines. Features include:
- Steam replicas of Union Pacific Engine 119 and Central Pacific's "Jupiter" recreating the famous meeting of the lines and the driving of the Golden Spike on May 10, 1869
- Three-foot narrow-gauge freight and passenger trains climbing Colorado's Rocky Mountains on the Cumbres and Toltec Railraod and the spectacular Durango and Silverton
- A visit to the famous "Hell's Gate Viaduct" of the Georgetown Loop
- Colorado and Southern Engine No. 71 in Central City
- A visit to the oldest railroad museum where the C18 class Rio Grande Engine No. 71 is under steam
- A ride on a Rio Grande Southern "Galloping Goose"
- Nevada's famous "Ghost Train of Old Ely"
- Nevada Northern No. 40
- Virginia and Truckee Engine No. 29 operating in Virginia City, Nevada
- Engine No. 25 and No. 8 operating at the Nevada State Railroad Museum
- A climb up Utah's Wasatch Mountains behind Union Pacific Engine No. 618 and Southern Pacific Engine No. 1744 on the Heber Creeper
Overstock Special! Only $9.99!
Color, 60 minutes VHS 1990
Director: Dale Angell
Vendor #: LIAM
Our Price: $19.99
Suggested Retail Price: $14.99
Package: Printed Sleeve